Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
After your arrival in the afternoon, you will be taken to the Hotel for relax and refreshment. Hotel Shanker is a 4 star hotel just a 10 minute walk from the Thamel centre.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Preparation
Take rest, familiarize, and make a sightseeing tour to Kathmandu's World Heritage Sites. The day will also be for finalizing official procedure and other necessary arrangements. You will be also briefed on the nature of expedition, equipments and team composition. You can also make your last minute buying of personal items as you will be flying to the Himalayas tomorrow.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding- 9,184 ft (2,800 m)
Fly to Lukla of Everest region. The spectacular mountain flight takes approximately 30 minutes from Kathmandu. Witness the fabulous views of the high Himalayan peaks such as, Everest, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Ama Dablam and scores of other trekking peaks. After making necessary arrangement of porters and yaks, trek to Phakding. Overnight stay at Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
The trek begins early morning along the steep hill to Namche Bazar. Namche, at altiude 11,300 ft (3,445 m), is the largest Sherpa town with vibrant Himalayan culture. Two consecutive nights will be spent at Namche to acclimatize with the high altitude.
Day 05: Rest & Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day for rest and acclimatization at Namche Bazar. Also an opportunity to discover the area and familiarize with the Sherpa culture.
Day 06: Trek to Deboche
Trek further along the Everest route. Pass by several settlements and cross the Dhudh Koshi River. Along the way, witness the magnificent views of the high peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam. After making a steep climb arrives the Buddhist monastery of Thyangboche. Spend some time at the monastery and have a look around the place. Then decend to the village of Deboche. Stay overnight in Deboche.
Day 07: Trek to Pheriche (4,300m)
Hike to the village of Pangboche (4,000m/13,120ft). Continuing the trail further up, an overnight stay at Pheriche.
Day 08: Acclimatisation above Pheriche
Another day for acclimatization. The terrain is most suitable for higher climbing conditioning. Walk up a slope overlooking the high Himalayan valleys. A briefing on altitude in the afternoon.
Day 09: Move to Base Camp 4570m/15000ft
Trek back to Pangboche and cross the Dudh Kosi River. Climb up the trail which takes to the Ama Dablam Base Camp. The Base Camp lies at an altitude of 15,000ft (4,570m). Spend the day at the Base Camp for acclimatization and further planning.
Day 10-25: Ascending and Descending of Ama Dablam Top 6856m/22488ft
Based on their previous Himalayan World Adventure Expedition experience, the expedition leader with other crew members make the planning and other necessary ground work for the ascent. A few days may be spent on the Base Camp for organizing food, acclimatization, and practicing rope and other mountain climbing skills.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Four nights in Luxurious hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast
- Round trip flight Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu with 30KG cargo per climber
- All trekking and Ama Dablam climbing permit fees
- Liaison officer and all his expenses
- Experienced climbing Sherpa (s) for the group
- Trekking and teahouse arrangements to/from Ama Dablam Base Camp and full board basis at Base Camp
- Food and fuel above Ama Dablam Base Camp
- All group camping equipment, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, table, chair and kitchen utensils etc
- Single tent for use at the Base Camp (with foam mattress provided)
- Base Camp Sherpa (s) and Cook crew
- Insurance for all Nepalese staffs
- Use of group gear and supplies: rope, ice screws, rock, and snow anchor protection etc
- Walkie-talkie radios, satellite telephone, etc.
- Solar charging at Base Camp
- Necessary Porter or Yaks support from Lukla to and from Base Camp
- Emergency equipment like medical oxygen, Gamow bag, base camp medical kit, high-altitude medical kits etc
- High-altitude camp equipment and supplies, and Sherpa support on summit day
- Climbing Sherpa will establish camps, carry group equipment (including sleeping bags and pads), establish the route, etc
- Porterage of group equipment to Advance Base Camp and Camp 1
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All government taxes and agency service charge
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP:
- Personal climbing clothes and equipment
- International roundtrip airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Excess baggage charges if you have more than 30KG luggage
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and passport photographs)
- Tips for Climbing Guides and other staffs
- Climbing Sherpa summit bonus
- Personal communications (Satellite phone, phone, fax, email)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal Climbing Sherpa (must be arranged before the expedition)
- Porterage of personal equipment to beyond Base Camp
- Nepal Custom Duties
- Personal travel /medical/cancellation/rescue insurance
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure from the expedition
- Helicopter or charter flight